Intruder Alarm Monitoring
Whilst external bells act as a deterrent and attract attention of local neighbours or passers-by to an unauthorised entry many alarms may be unheard or ignored, so we can connect your system to our alarm receiving centre (ARC) who will react to confirm or negate alarms for police.
A monitored intruder security system provides 24/7 protection of a property that cannot be matched by a bell-only system. Upon receiving the alarm activation, monitoring staff take necessary action, such as calling the keyholder, the police or the fire brigade.
Benefits for Customers
- Extra peace of mind for property and business owners, especially for vacant premises
- Receive a fast response when alarms are activated, minimising the chances of loss or damage
- Additional protection through Police and Fire Brigade call outs if required
- Helps to meet insurance requirements, especially in commercial environments
- Enables superior management and control of personnel activity